Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gettysburg

This past weekend I went to D.C. for the weekend, it was fabulous.  I still wish that I lived in D.C.  I love potbelly's, the Jefferson and all of the wonderful people that live there.  I also went to Gettysburg which was exciting, especially since I wanted to go this entire last spring but never found the time.  I think my favorite part was riding bikes on the mall with Mitch. I love D.C.

4 comments:

Jess said...

No, you love Mitch!!

Weed Family said...

I think Mitch's sister, Mary Kathryn, and her family are in our ward here in Charlottesville, Va. I love Mary Kathryn! Let me know if I am right...

Danielle said...

sarah jane! i don't have your phone number, but i want to get together, so email me daniellemmorgan at gmail dot com and let's plan something!

Michael Henriod said...

Hey Sarah. You should update your blog more often since you have so much free time, and are never busy.

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare