Sunday, February 24, 2008

The D.C. Experience

I just moved to Washington D.C. about two months ago to do an internship up on Capital Hill.  I am having a great time and I am slowly but surely getting acquainted with the city.  Every once in while I miss my metro stop because I am to interested in reading my book and a couple of times I have just gone the wrong way. 
I am living with three new friends and enjoying every second.  One of my roommates, Boggs, loves to run with me and loves to be active with me every second of our free time.  Which is just what I need to make any experience complete.
I am brand new at blogging, but decided to start a blog to keep my parents updated on my life.  I love D.C., but nothing compares with the beauty of Utah.

9 comments:

J & J said...

ba ba ba ba ba ba baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

as tave myliu ir as labai noriu kad tu sugriztum i utah vel labai gretai.
prasau! as pasiilgiau taves.

iki mano megstamausis.

Tyler and Emily said...

Yay Sar!! I'm so excited you have a blog now!!

Michael Henriod said...

Wow, now you and digital Dean can be Blog friends and talk about your blogs and how much fun you have writing on your blogs. Wow that's amazing, I'm not even mad.

Jess said...

So good to finally hear from you. We all miss you back here. Our blog is
tommyjess.blogspot.com if you want to look at pictures of cute porter.
Love
jess

Caitlin B. said...

Sar!! Look at you, you little blogger, that is great! I am so excited now, because I can check it and see your beautiful place in pictures. I love you and can't wait to see you real soon!!

Ang said...

Sarah! I am so glad that you have a blog! It looks like you are having fun!

Whitleypedia said...

Utah, people _working_ together...

Whitleypedia said...

Utah, people _working_ together...

Anonymous said...

MOM SAYS: COME HOME AND GET MARRIED SO I CAN HAVE SOME GRANDCHILDREN!!!

"words, words, words"

Shakespeare